Hello there, gorgeous.
Askbox.exe
Submit
Archive
And welcome. My name is Arnout, i live in Belgium, I study English/Swedish, 19 y.o , and 90 percent of the time i reblog fandom things and the other 10 percent are puns. Enjoy :)
Posted on 20th Oct at 11:07 PM, with 61,079 notes

todallison:

so, like, a horror game where the only light in the entire game is from the protagonist’s light up sneakers

Posted on 20th Oct at 8:32 PM, with 4 notes

Ok today i learnt the cutest word in Swedish ever!

the word is 

Regnbågsfamilj

which literally means “Rainbow Family”

And basically it is a family with LGBT+/MOGII parents (mostly used for 2 dads or 2 moms)

RAINBOW FAMILY

Posted on 20th Oct at 12:01 AM, with 30,211 notes

tstf:

jpnvines:

僕の”フリーカラー”ペン。My “Free Color” pen. #ginzablow 〜 銀三郎

My “Free Color” pen. My “Free Color” pen. #ginzablow 〜 銀三郎

Sorcery

Posted on 19th Oct at 11:14 PM, with 918 notes
Why Dutch shouldn’t be translated to English.

improbablenormality:

avatarelsa:

language2go:

novakians:

A few Dutch sayings in English;

  • It rains steel pipes.
  • I fell with the door in the house.
  • There is nothing on the hand.
  • I shall let them smell a poopy.
  • I’m keeping you in the holes.
  • I don’t trust you for a meter.
  • It shall me a sausage be.
  • It’s dick black outside.
  • Unfortunately peanutbutter.
  • To participate for bacon and beans.
  • There is not a ball on the tv.
  • It walks in the soup.
  • Falling through the basket.
  • This time, I can see it through the fingers.

Let me just add some personal favourites;

I have a dark brown suspicion
That sits quite mustache
Oh, on that bike
You can go on the pot
It can’t matter to me an ass
If you like sausage
Am I standing here for Jan dick, or so?

and don’t forget “write that on your tummy” or “make that the cat wise”

Are you ripped from the toilet?

Posted on 19th Oct at 11:07 PM, with 9,799 notes
o-8:

Samus doing her morning routine before going out to smash some faces. Wonder what she’ll be wearing today? I guess she’s got a couple of choices. owo/
This piece was drawn for the upcoming fighting game themed gallery, tournament, and charity “The Art of Fighting”
More info on their FB page: https://www.facebook.com/aofabq
website: http://nmism.com/aof/
and twitter: @aofabq
If you are near Albuquerque New Mexico, you should check it out!
They will also be streaming on Saturday: http://www.twitch.tv/nmism
View high resolution

o-8:

Samus doing her morning routine before going out to smash some faces. Wonder what she’ll be wearing today? I guess she’s got a couple of choices. owo/

This piece was drawn for the upcoming fighting game themed gallery, tournament, and charity “The Art of Fighting”

More info on their FB page: https://www.facebook.com/aofabq

website: http://nmism.com/aof/

and twitter: @aofabq

If you are near Albuquerque New Mexico, you should check it out!

They will also be streaming on Saturday: http://www.twitch.tv/nmism

Posted on 18th Oct at 11:07 PM, with 3,055 notes

chiespookynaka:

banana clatter

Posted on 18th Oct at 12:08 AM, with 20,368 notes
staff:

gaypasta:

tumblr has many post types, such as e-mail, letter, phone book, padlock, slightly smaller padlock, keyboard and good ol’ play

These post types proved unpopular, and we have since restored the old ones.
Have a good weekend, Tumblr.

literally what the fuck
View high resolution

staff:

gaypasta:

tumblr has many post types, such as e-mail, letter, phone book, padlock, slightly smaller padlock, keyboard and good ol’ play

These post types proved unpopular, and we have since restored the old ones.

Have a good weekend, Tumblr.

literally what the fuck

Tagged: #tumblr changes,
Posted on 17th Oct at 8:24 PM, with 75,039 notes

retrospectator96:

maosandchayhem:

So I drive by this house every day on my way to work and it is definitely the Skeleton War HQ

Photo Source: [x]

So. Many. Puns.

Start
00:00 AM